For Sale - Battery Box Cover

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale - Battery Box Cover
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 11:37 am:

Original Battery Box Cover - $85 (Free Shipping)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john hardiman on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 02:39 pm:

Does this part fit all years?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 02:54 pm:

It fits all years, but there is another one with squared-off corners that is more correct for 1925-27 cars.

According to Larry Smith (quote from another thread):

"The rounded one was used from 21-24, and the square one was used from 25-27."

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john hardiman on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 03:26 pm:

Gat'ya!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john hardiman on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 03:35 pm:

David I will purchase the lid. Could you give me a call at 508-944-6068 or e-mail me information of where to send check. PM'ing me don't work.
Thank you,
John.

P.S. It may not be the correct piece for my car, but, it is better than the one I have, none!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john hardiman on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 03:12 pm:

David,

Change of heart? Let me know if still for sale.
508-944-6068 or njhhck21@verizon.net
Thanks,
John.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 03:38 pm:

Hi John, The lid sold early. Sorry for not posting sooner, lost track of the post in the list.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration