Better Grab This One Before It's Gone

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Better Grab This One Before It's Gone
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 05:31 pm:

Hope springs eternal, I guess!

I have no connection to the seller or listing.

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/d/1926-ford-model-convertible/6363636241.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 07:11 pm:

Wow.......and I thought prices had gone up "a bit" since the early seventies???

Reality comes slowly to some people.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Hand on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 08:09 pm:

Wow, at that low price and you get a "bill of sale" too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danny miremont on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 08:18 pm:

And he is not connected, hmm?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 08:49 pm:

Danny, you have had two post and just joined in Sept. Maybe if you took time to look at Mark's profile and read the forum you would not have made a comment like that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

Hey George Clipner, its in your area. Get out your checkbook.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 09:32 pm:

"But, Honey! I AM trying to sell that old Ford you hate so much and are making me get rid of! I put it on Craig's List. What more can I do to find a buyer??? Can I help it if no one is buying Model T's these days?"

Translation: the guy wants to keep the car - and his marriage. :-)

Marshall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Kowalczyk - Nampa Idaho on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 11:22 am:

He has soo much interest by the number of viewers, he is going to raise the price of this fine automobile..

better buy it now, before he raises the price....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 04:05 pm:

One too many 0s. Worthless in North Carolina without a title.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 10:46 pm:

At least 20 K high. Yup, he wants to keep it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 12:30 pm:

I love explaining to some people that this is an OPEN car not a convertible. A convertible must by definition convert from something to something else (ie from an open car with the top and windows down to a closed car with the top and windows up) since there are no windows in the doors it cannot be converted to a closed car! (Just have to have fun sometimes)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration