For Sale STEVENS THREAD CHASING TOOL T-181

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale STEVENS THREAD CHASING TOOL T-181
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 09:38 pm:

This is a new production of the hard to find Steven's tool for chasing the damaged thread on the Model T hubs. Made in the USA of cast steel using an original for patterns. A rare tool. Very limited supply. Price is $485 plus priority postage. Paypal at jputnam(at)wcoil.com or check. Questions: 419-three zero six-39 six six.

T-181T-181

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 04:54 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 11:18 am:

Jack, Are you the supplier of these? What is very limited quantity? Do we need to jump on this, like stink on poop?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 03:41 pm:

Terry: Yes I made these- T-181. I have two remaining, that's 2, I seriously doubt there will be more. If you are interested let me know.
jputnam@wcoil.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Monday, March 26, 2018 - 04:39 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 10:16 pm:

One remains available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 04:48 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Konarowski on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 08:57 pm:

What type of metal were they cast from?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Monday, April 16, 2018 - 10:21 pm:

4140 tool steel

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration