For sale - 1916 - 1917 ignition switch

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale - 1916 - 1917 ignition switch
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 04:34 pm:

For sale is a very nice 1916 - 1917 ignition switch with the steel face plate. I believe that this is the the Briggs produced switch. I did not clean the face as it has some of the original raven finish on it. The Bakelite is in extremely good condition with no cracks or breaks as seen in the photos. The key has only light surface rust and has the steel center pin.

Price is $190 with shipping included in continental US. I will not ship overseas.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration