Rebuilt Bosch Du4 duplex magneto for sale.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Rebuilt Bosch Du4 duplex magneto for sale.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 07:22 pm:

This is one of the rarest magnetos for a model T front plate. It enables you to start on either battery or magneto. This magneto is in exceptionally nice condition. It was rebuilt at some point, and has a rewound armature with a modern capacitor. The points all are in very nice clean shape, they look brand new. This magneto throws nice fat sparks. I don't know who rebuilt it, but when I called to have one rebuilt I was quoted a rebuild price of $400. I'll ask $450 for this one because I don't know who did the rebuilding. These usually sell for quite a bit as just cores. Comes with a nice gear.

Call Daniel 831-278-2742
$450 plus $30 shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 11:29 am:

$425 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 12:37 pm:

$400 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 01:18 pm:

Sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration