Want to traded 30 x 3 1/2 buffalos for 30x3

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Want to traded 30 x 3 1/2 buffalos for 30x3
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 10:52 pm:

I have two really nice buffalo wire wheels that are 30x3 1/2 and I've got two nice 30 x 3 nonskid tires that I'd like to use. Does anyone want to trade 30 x 3 buffalo wires for my 30 x 3 1/2 buffalo wires?

Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 02:08 am:

To the best of my knowledge, the Buffalo/House wire wheels were not made in 30x3 rim size. Do you have any documentary evidence that they were?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 07:54 am:

I have only come across one in all the years I have been looking for them. It was probably one somebody made up.
Robbie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 10:33 am:

If my rememberer is workin right... Frank Harris in long beach had offered up 2 for trade to someone in the classified section some time ago. Those are the only wheels I have ever heard of laced into 30x3" rims. Don't know who has those wheels now.

Of course any size rim can be laced up. I have had a couple of inquiries to make 30x3" Buffalos by fellas with early cars. Haven't done it yet... But it wouldn't be a problem to do so

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 10:56 am:

I wasn't going to mention any names but Frank had the one I saw.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 11:24 am:

I wasn't aware that they weren't a factory size, in that case I'll probably stick with what I've got because finding/ making 3 more 30 x 3 wheels doesn't seem to be worth the effort to save two tires. Thanks guys.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 06:31 pm:

My Dad "Fast Frank Harris" does still have ONE 30 x 3 Buffalo wheel. It is a new one in primer... never used. $300. Send me a PM through the Forum if interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 07:03 pm:

I'll buy it. PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 07:34 pm:

Daniel: I let my Dad know it's spoken for :-)
I'll get with you later to work out the details.

Thank you MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 08:34 pm:

Sounds like a plan, thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 02:15 am:

Here is a picture of that brand new Buffalo wheel, never had a tire mounted on it.

Buffalo wheel

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration