Want to buy TT truck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Want to buy TT truck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 12:26 pm:

A friend is interested in buying a running restored TT. Prefer a C cab. But a closed cab is good also. Any year. Any one have any leads?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Brown on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 05:50 pm:

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/cto/d/1924-ford-model-truck/6363071921.ht ml

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/cto/d/1925-model-tt-ford-truck/6383496727 .html

https://lasalle.craigslist.org/atq/d/1925-model-tt-ford-truck-all/6378218279.htm l

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 08:38 pm:

Jay:
I have a very good TT closed cab listed in these classifieds and also listed on ebay ...the ebay has more pictures and you can zoom in on the images ...ebay # is 222700390521 starting bid is $2500 ...a steal at that price ... read the listing ...already much engine work done including re-babbitting the mainbearings and valve job with modern valves ...hope it goes for more than the opening bid ! always an optimist ...gene French 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 08:40 pm:

Jay:
I know this is not restored BUT at this price much can be done to make this truck fit the individuals needs or preferences...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 09:34 am:

Thank you for the leads. I've passed it on to my buddy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By randall j herzog on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 10:42 am:

I have 27 TT truck fully restored new oak bed with Weaver wrecker red and gold truck is green,danford transmision 2 speed. I have two never put on or restored> asking 12000.00 very nice cell 3076908072, trucks in Jamestown n dak thanksrj Herzog rear new tires

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 11:28 am:

My friend Nelson has a TT Truck in pieces in his barn. Very nice and a steal for the price.
If you want to call him he is in NJ
Nelson Lee
908 454 3788

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rfbuff on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 08:43 pm:

I have a 1927 C-Cab TT Truck for sale. Brand new warford transmission installed last year. Beautiful red oak bed. ..South Carolina. Contact me at randsbuff@gmail.com for photos and complete information.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 11:07 am:

Thank you for your replies.
I will forward same to my friend who is interested in purchasing a TT.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration