Tapper leaf front spring and early front motor mount

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Tapper leaf front spring and early front motor mount
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 12:28 am:

Taper leaf spring new bushings and center bolt
Needs spring clips asking $125 obo
Early front motor/spring mount complete excellent threads and very clean asking $75 obo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 12:29 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 12:31 am:

Oh leaf above main leaf is late style

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 03:24 am:

I 'll take leaf spring Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By frank cannella jr. on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 07:23 am:

hi, bob I will take the motor/spring mount set. email me if its still available seaharbor3@aol.com thanks frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 08:37 am:

Spring on hold robert W
Sent email to Frank
Anthony your phone number listed as spam number
Sorry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 10:03 pm:

Both sold thanks guys and mtfca

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration