FS TT Hubcaps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS TT Hubcaps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 03:41 am:

I have three pretty nice original brass TT hubcaps. All three have no cracks and that I can see and VERY nice wrench surfaces, no plier or pipe wrench marks (:-)). They all have some fairly minor dings and dents. Any of them could be restored and plated with some work, depending on what you want or use as is on a survivor. One has maybe 50% nickel plating left, with a small dent in the face on the F and a small scrape on the edge of the flat next to the M on the Made In USA. Another one has maybe 25% plating, the other has pretty much no plating left. Looks like someone may have been prepping it for polishing. Both have very nice script and lettering. Overall, these are nice hubcaps that have survived pretty well for their age. New, chrome plated steel repros are $14.95 each. These original brass caps are $10.00 each plus shipping. Thanks guys, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 08:58 am:

Hubcaps are spoken for. Thanks guys. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 12:34 am:

Lloyd B., sent you a PM. Did you get it? Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 08:07 am:

Dave - if deal fell through, I'll take the hubs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 07:53 pm:

Lloyd, PM sent. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration