Wanted: 1910/11 frame

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: 1910/11 frame
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 04:02 pm:

I'm looking for a correct 1910/11 frame for my '10 touring. It appears that someone cobbled together a frame from parts to resemble a 1910 frame. It's usable but if I'm doing this right I'd like the correct frame! I'd be nice to find one semi-close to the Midwest and not in Oregon!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 05:30 pm:

Hello Bill:
I don't think 10 and 11 are the same frame. I'm told the running board supports are definitely different. If accurate then the 09/10 frame may be what you're needing.
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 05:40 pm:

Thanks, Scott, I wasn't too sure about that but it probably makes more sense that the 1909/10 were more similar than the 10/11.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Mino, near Porterville on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 07:53 pm:

The runningboard irons are definitely different on the 1909-10 frames. Click link and scroll down to the 11:01 entry for some images.

09-10 irons vs. later

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration