Wanted Frontenac model T rocker arms

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted Frontenac model T rocker arms
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 06:22 pm:

I'm looking for a nice set of Frontenac model T rocker arms and stands, I also need push rods. If you've got any of these I would be very interested.
Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 09:33 pm:

I have some two hole towers and rockerarms.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 09:54 pm:

I think that's what I need.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 10:24 pm:

Iíll post you a pic tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 10:59 pm:

Sounds great, thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 02:11 am:

Fronty towers used a single bolt attachment for all the R,S and T heads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 09:27 am:

I believe Dan is right. My towers are the two bold design. Possibly for use with a RAJO. The rocker arms shoul be interchangeable though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 12:10 pm:

All Fronty T,S,R, and SR used 1 & 1/2 -1 rockers with adjustment on pushrods Rajos used 2 ratios neither 1 & 1/2 and most had adjuster on rocker arm. If you find original stands and rockers but no pushrods I have Smith Bros. in Bend Or. make 5/16 hollow with adjuster (stronger than solid originals) I use 223 Ford Six rockers if I can't find original they are correct lenghth and ratio have adjuster on them so have 5/16 hollow pushrods made with correct ends and lenghth which is determined by rocker stand and valve height. You want rocker arm parallel with deck at 1/2 valve lift. Hope this helps Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 12:29 pm:

picture of 223 rockers on SRpicture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration