FOR SALE; STARTER BENDIX COVER

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; STARTER BENDIX COVER
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 01:44 am:

Cover $10.95 Nod dents or cracks, slots in good condition. Please include $9.15 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

NH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 12:01 pm:

Several Covers Gone but still have more.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 12:37 am:

Picture above is on Trail Ridge Just above the two miles above sea level sign. Rainbow Curve is about a mile or so above this picture. The road above Rainbow Curve was closed due to snow, I think the road was opened to Rainbow curve early when this picture was taken.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 01:15 am:

Picture was taken in May.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RICHARD GRZEGOROWICZ on Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 11:12 am:

wow Dave, I thought we got snow here in Vermont,I guess I wont complain any more.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration