1915-1925 brake drum for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1915-1925 brake drum for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 06:39 pm:

Up for sale is a 1915-1925 brake drum that has been sandblasted and has decent lugs that need some filing the price is $60 buyer pays shipping if interested please email me at svibert102@gmail.com thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 10:15 pm:

Down to $50 I want shelf space

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 12:17 pm:

$45 and that's a bargain

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 05:08 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 08:01 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 12:02 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By SID KHONA on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 12:23 pm:

Will they work for me? Mine is a 1915 T Roadster. Attaching picture of the broken one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By SID KHONA on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 12:23 pm:

Will they work for me? Mine is a 1915 T Roadster. Attaching picture of the broken one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By SID KHONA on Sunday, December 03, 2017 - 12:25 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 12:15 am:

It will work Sid but I don't ship overseas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, December 04, 2017 - 11:44 am:

Sid If your DISKS have a set of disks with a thick one on the bottom (FRONT DISK) you need a drum like the one above in the picture that has a bushing with a RIM. You can see the BRASS BUSHING in the number two (bottom) picture. I am not sure what year that FORD did away with the raised Rim on the bushing, but they were used in 1915.
I have transmission brake drums but I am not sure if I still have any with the raised rim on the bushing. A transmission brake drum without the raised rim can be used but you would have to change the bottom disk for one the same size as the rest. If you are going to use a brake drum like picture number two make sure you have a thick Disk on the bottom.
Again the drum in picture with the brass rim bushing is correct IF you have the correct disks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 07:33 am:

sold pending payment

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration