How rare is this model t ford part 1909

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: How rare is this model t ford part 1909
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 08:00 pm:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/192364711053
I just found this, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 08:06 pm:

KD might know ....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 09:51 pm:

Hope so i got two of them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 10:44 pm:

Pretty rare, part #15 in the 1908 Ford T parts book. This is the one with no steps in the 3 shafts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 10:50 am:

Bob, do do you have the one with no steps in the shafts?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. LaFalce on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 11:33 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/780567.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 01:03 am:

Kim mine is stepped but has no ford labeling

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 01:18 am:

Diff case is different to

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 11:05 am:

Bob, your spider is post 1910, could be as late as 1914. The case is much later, aftermarket.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 11:09 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 01:07 pm:

I have one of each, Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration