*late style T spindle arms *rebuilt*

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: *late style T spindle arms *rebuilt*
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 05:42 am:

A set of T spindle arms, rebushed, reamed to size, bead blasted, threads chased with new castle nuts and cotter keys. Nice pair. $37.00 PRIORITY SHIPPING INCLUDED

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 06:04 am:

Gary,
I'll take them!
Thanks,
Rick Rice
Please message me back and Let me know where to send payment, or feel free to call.
(330)714-8151

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 04:23 pm:

Sold! Thanks Rick! Thanks Ford Barn.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration