FS early manifold clamps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS early manifold clamps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 09:11 pm:

up for sale are 5 early manifold clamps the price is $25 plus $8 for flat rate shipping If interested please email me at svibert102@gmail.com thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 11:45 pm:

Make them $20

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 07:03 am:

Spencer, I will take them. Sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 08:46 am:

Sold to john Dan send me an email and I will set you up with another set

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 05:52 pm:

Spencer, my email is DanielSnell2@twc.com Please send me your address.
Thans

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration