FORD MODEL T BOOK COLLECTION

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FORD MODEL T BOOK COLLECTION
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Young--- Maltby, WA on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 12:09 am:

Selling all the Ford Model t books and manuals that both my dad and I collected over the years. Non-smoking home. $150 plus shippingModel t booksbooks 2

Jim Young Youngfd1@juno.com or 360-410-0103

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 07:38 am:

Jim,

PM sent.

Thank You,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Young--- Maltby, WA on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 08:39 pm:

Terry Are you getting my emails? j

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 09:26 pm:

Jim,

Yes, I am getting your emails. PayPal is done.

Thank You,
Terry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration