Pre 18 pedals andclutch shift WTB

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Pre 18 pedals andclutch shift WTB
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 01:35 am:

Going rebiuld a non starter hogs head all i have is the head
Need a clutch pedal and clutch shift
Unless someone knows a 26/7 clutch shift assy will swap looks like it would.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Iaccino on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 05:58 pm:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 10:01 pm:

John replied back
Need the clutch shift that is rivited to shaft unless late 26-7 shaft will work

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 10:15 pm:

The only thing I could think of that would be different might(?) be the length of the shaft on the passenger side using the later style arms. The parts books show 1913 to 1921 (don't have any newer) are the same. I think thats because they went to the one piece forged. 1921 to 1927 should be the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 10:41 pm:

Thanks mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 09:38 am:

I have a rebuilt clutch pedal, Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration