Wanted: 1909/10 running board brackets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: 1909/10 running board brackets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 09:04 am:

I'm looking for four running board brackets for the 1909/10 frame. I understand they are a bit different than later style brackets in that the end holes where the bolts go through are quite thick and the bends are different as well. I've found the correct 1910 frame, but it's missing these brackets. 586-651-5760 thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 12:43 pm:

Hi Bill,

Maybe I have what you want. Did you have any pictures?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 04:51 pm:

Mario, I don't have a picture of the correct running board brackets for 1910, but if you go to the forum, Nov. 14, I have a post titled "Early Frames" and at the bottom Kim Dobbins posts a picture of what one is supposed to look like. The big difference is that the front area of the bracket, the hole where the running board bolt goes through, is much thicker than all the other T brackets. In fact, both holes are thicker as is the bottom hole where the truss rod connects.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Mino, near Porterville on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 07:19 pm:

09-10 iron at top; later configuration shown below.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 05:16 am:

Thanks Phil!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 11:49 am:

Hi Bill,

I have 4 of them. Please send me PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 02:32 pm:

Mario, did you get my PM? If not, call me at 586-651-5760

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 03:25 pm:

Hi Bill, I sent to you PM. I have 2 complet set of 4 Brackets. Please let me know if interested. 2 other gentlemen were interested too.

Kind regards,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 03:32 pm:

Other pictures

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration