Model T parts for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model T parts for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 10:03 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 10:08 pm:

Windshield mount $15
Muffler upper right $25
267 brake pedals pair $10
Lid and 2 coil boxs latch on one no spring $10
Trans cover$5
Front spring mount $10
Other two mufflers $15 a set
Take the whole lot $75
Shipping is flat rate box rates ofcourse open to offers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erick Keenan - Vineland NJ 08360 on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 08:23 am:

Hi Bob, I would like to buy all the muffler sets.
thank you Erick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 08:47 am:

I'll take the front spring mount and the transmission cover please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 09:04 am:

PM sent on brake pedals

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 09:04 am:

Thanks
Motor mount and trans cover sold
Mudfler end on hold Erick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 09:26 am:

p m sent, Bob
I will take brake pedals and windshield brackets

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 09:51 am:

Pedal are sold thanks chad
Emaild Bob on the WS mounts

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration