Wanted - one aluminum piston Standard size

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted - one aluminum piston Standard size
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 11:50 pm:

I remember four Pistons in the 1909 kit of parts, but now I can only find three. The set were aluminum Egge standard size and I need just one. If necessary Iíll buy a used set.

I think I took one out of the box, cleaned it to determine the size. I have searched everywhere in the barn without any luck. I think it fell off one of the tables into a trash bin prior to Hershey, so itís long gone to the dump :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 11:57 pm:

I forgot to add contact info :-)
Tonybowker AT aol.com change the AT to @
Or call 619 nine two two 3954

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 12:37 pm:

Tony- pretty sure Egge would sell you a single piston. Have you called them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 12:40 pm:

Buy four new ones that are similar in weight straight from the factory.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 01:55 pm:

Thanks Dan, I just called Steve at Egge and they had an odd one and itís now on itís way to Ramona. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration