Wheel bearings for trade

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wheel bearings for trade
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 09:21 am:

I have 4 front drivers side outside wheel bearings. Would anyone trade (YOUR) 2 passenger side for (MY) 2 driver's side?? these are the outside bearings for the front.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 07:04 pm:

Are they the correct, threaded bearings or replacement, smooth id bearings?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 09:45 pm:

Threaded

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 08:45 am:

Tom... What numbers are they? I have a bunch of the 09075's and could use some of the 09076 bearings myself. But I can't remember which numbers serve which side. If you are loaded with the 76' bearings, I'll be happy to trade. let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 09:21 am:

I will check tomorrow at work

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 10:20 am:

Iíve got good, clean, used outer bearings for $40 each if anyone is interested. Iíve got several rights & lefts. They have never been rusty, and have been ultrasonic cleaned, so are absolutely clean inside & out. PM me if you are interested.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration