Wanted: Enclosed trailer.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Enclosed trailer.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 02:00 pm:

Would like to buy an enclosed trailer. 18’ inside with a 7’ door would be ideal, but will consider anything longer and/or taller. Within 300 miles of 53066 would be ideal, but would consider a longer trip. Would like to find something ASAP. Was going to buy new, but I thought I would check the availability of used ones first (8 week wait for a new one). Am open to anything virtually brand-new up to about 10 years old in excellent condition. Please send me a PM instead of posting here. I check email several times per day and if you include your phone number I can call you, or I’ll send my number and you can call me. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 02:43 pm:

Adam,

An enclosed trailer with a 7 foot or taller rear door is a special order trailer.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 06:46 pm:

I know that & that’s why I’m posting here! Lots of T guys gave them!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 06:48 pm:

Should say “have them” -auto correct strikes again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 10:38 am:

Still looking. Let me know if you have one you’d like to sell. I am in Wisconsin and will travel to Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Indiana, or Michigan for the right trailer.

Had a couple responses so far. One sounds pretty good, but may already be sold...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 11:38 am:

Still looking. Ready to pay cash today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Schultz_Sheboygan,WI on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 10:32 pm:

Hey Adam have you tried Mirsberger's in Hilbert? They have a pretty good inventory and might have a high one in stock.Check them out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 07:51 am:

Adam..sent u a PM

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration