FS: Flywheel Year Un known Best offer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Flywheel Year Un known Best offer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Crosby Webster, NY on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 03:50 pm:

For sale "T" Flywheel Unknown year as pictured.
Pre Starter Best Offer. flywheel 2080 x

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 09:16 pm:

it is a 13 for the small double stack spools.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Crosby Webster, NY on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 12:27 am:

Joe, Thank you for the info. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Brown on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 12:17 pm:

Bill did you get my email? Iím interested

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 01:08 pm:

Joe is right, and it was also used through almost all of '14, up to mid-September when the small double round mag spools were changed to the double stacked oval spools along with the magnets' change from 5/8" to 3/4".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Crosby Webster, NY on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 01:54 pm:

Dan,

I replied to you last night and will have an answer for you tonight. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Crosby Webster, NY on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 09:36 pm:

Dan,

I just sent you a message.

The magnets are 5/8 thick.

Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration