Wanted: 1915 Coil Box Lid

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: 1915 Coil Box Lid
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 09:07 pm:

I am hunting for an original 1915 coil box lid. If anyone has a functional one for sale, please email Jim at anteekguy97@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 09:53 pm:

I have one. $125 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 05:36 pm:

Message sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 08:45 pm:

Still looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 04:55 am:

James,
I've got one that I could part with but unfortunately, around my part of the the world, they are worth the sort of money that Adam is asking as well.
Considering the condition of this one, asking $50+ postage?
A dent on the fire wall side and a hole rubbed through the top of one of the clip part. Still fits OK. Keep it in mind if you can't find one closer to home.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration