WANTED, LOW HEAD IN EXCELLENT CONDITION

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED, LOW HEAD IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Van Cott on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 09:57 pm:

Looking for a low head in excellent condition. No leaks, cracks or rust through, excellent mechanical condition a must. To be used for my 1914 Touring and I am trying to keep the car original. Completing a four year restoration process. Will be the first start up in 70 years. Thanks, John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 09:19 pm:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-Low-Cylinder-Head-1913-17/122973313742?has h=item1ca1c7dace:g:d5sAAOSwVnlahegW&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Saturday, February 17, 2018 - 11:48 pm:

Look real close at the e-bay head- across the top near the #2 spark plug hole- anyone see what I see?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 12:08 am:

The crack? yup.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 01:55 pm:

Received this reply from seller^ this am;
Opon a closer look it dose appear to be a crack. I will update the listing. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 11:22 am:

RElisted;
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-Low-Cylinder-Head-1913-17/122976044565?has h=item1ca1f18615:g:d5sAAOSwVnlahegW&vxp=mtr
The shipping will be the killer, even with a $5 starting price, it shows around $67 to Portland Or. Maybe contact the seller before bidding and see if they can do better on that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, February 19, 2018 - 11:25 am:

I sent you a note, John !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, February 23, 2018 - 09:56 pm:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MODEL-T-FORD-LOW-CYLINDER-HEAD-1913-1917/202238690728?h ash=item2f165d85a8:g:BZMAAOSwcgxakL-d&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 10:44 am:

That's peculiar - appears to be listed by the same fellow who posted this "wanted" ad - he did not respond to me - I have one mag'd & surfaced ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 04:46 pm:

Maybe he needs to be more specific with his ad. Steve could be, same town and state. Hope he is not reading the day/month mold mark as year. Or he has found what he is looking for and just forgot to up date the ad. ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration