FS Windshield Slide Arm

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Windshield Slide Arm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 08:17 am:

One '24-'25 closed car windshield slide arm. I think the closed cab TT's use the same one. As far as I know, these aren't being reproduced. This one is very nice with about 95% of the original nickel plating still very good. Would be an easy replate for a show car or use as is with a bit of polishing for a nice driver. $10.00 plus shipping. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 05:27 pm:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 04:00 am:

$8.00 plus shipping. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 05:17 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 05:30 am:

I guess I'll hang it on the wall. If anyone is interested, let me know. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 06:02 am:

Bump. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration