FS Windshield Slide Arm

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Windshield Slide Arm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 08:17 am:

One '24-'25 closed car windshield slide arm. I think the closed cab TT's use the same one. As far as I know, these aren't being reproduced. This one is very nice with about 95% of the original nickel plating still very good. Would be an easy replate for a show car or use as is with a bit of polishing for a nice driver. $10.00 plus shipping. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 05:27 pm:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 04:00 am:

$8.00 plus shipping. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 05:17 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 05:30 am:

I guess I'll hang it on the wall. If anyone is interested, let me know. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 06:02 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 06:03 am:

Surely someone could use this. :-) It is a nice one. $7.00 plus shipping. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, December 24, 2017 - 02:30 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, December 29, 2017 - 12:44 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 05:36 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Houston---WNC on Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 08:20 am:

Hi Dave I sent you 3 replys to your email to me about the slide being the angle type. 1 PM on 12/29--1 email on 12/29 & 1 email on 12/30 about the purchase of the slide arm. I guess they got lost in space.--davids

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 02:28 pm:

Dave, another email sent. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard H.Miller on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 07:26 pm:

Dave,

As I indicated in email to you...ill take this slide arm....unless you have already sold it. I don't want to step on someone else's toes.

Thx Rick Miller

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 08:01 pm:

It's yours Rick. I tried for a week to get a response from Mr. Houston, never did. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Houston---WNC on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 08:51 pm:

Mr Stroud the last email I got from you was on 12/29.I sent you a reply on 1/4 asking how to pay. Computer glitch strikes again!I am glad Mr Miller can use it.Maybe if we have an other transaction it will go smoother Thanks davids

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard H.Miller on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 09:20 pm:

Mr. Houston,

I Have no problem with you taking slide arm, like I said I don't want to step on your toes. It will be a longtime before I could actually use the slide arm. Either way is fine with me.

Rick Miller

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard H.Miller on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 09:34 pm:

Mr Stroud'

You can send me the slide arm.......ill make arrangements with mr. Houston to get item to him, if he still needs it. That should make it easy for you.

Thx Rick Miller

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 11:46 pm:

Sounds good. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration