Six Back Issues of "Antique Automobile" AACA Magazine for Price of Shipping

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Six Back Issues of "Antique Automobile" AACA Magazine for Price of Shipping
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 09:55 am:

Hello, I have six (6) back issues of "Antique Automobile" magazine available for just the price of USPS Priority flat rate shipping, $6.65.

The issues are:

Nov-Dec 1982
Jan-Feb 2016
Mar-Apr 2016
May-Jun 2016
Sep-Oct 2016
Jul-Aug 2017

If interested, please PM me with your shipping address and I will reply with payment instructions. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 10:38 am:

Oops, forgot the picture, here it is. :-)

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 04:36 pm:

Mags are sold to Larry, thanks Larry and MTFCA! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration