Wanted: Early Chirstmas Gift Shopping

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Early Chirstmas Gift Shopping
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Batta - Dayton, Ohio on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 07:53 pm:

I am looking for a couple of the MTFCA DVD sets to give as a Christmas gift. I am specifically looking for DVD 2 (1 thru 5) and DVD 5 (1 thru 5). Does anyone have these they would be willing to part with?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Rodell, Jr. on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 07:55 pm:

Are they still available from the MTFCA club store?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Batta - Dayton, Ohio on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 10:07 pm:

I am sure they are. I didn't want to pay full price and if someone no longer had a need for their set, thought they might like to get a little money back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Batta - Dayton, Ohio on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 09:59 pm:

BTT

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration