FS: 1909 - 1911 Hood Clips

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: 1909 - 1911 Hood Clips
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 07:57 pm:

I have 2 09-11 hood clips. They have the pne ear, both have part numbers and the TW trademark. One is slightly bent, and look like they have no wear. I think these may be the Langs Repros, but Im not sure. They sell for $15 each on langs.

Im asking $25 for the pair, including shipping in the US.

I can ship overseas.

Can take paypal, USPS money order, or credit card over the phone through my paypal merchant account.

Cheer,
Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 08:01 pm:

Forgot to say PM me for details.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

Benjamin, I sent you a post message.
Daniel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 11:14 pm:

sold, thanks all!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration