Stromberg OF carburetor & Manifold

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Stromberg OF carburetor & Manifold
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art Taylor, WA on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 12:37 pm:

Beautiful, ready to run, professionally restored/rebuilt OF Stromberg carburetor, adjusted, and bench tested on stock Model T engine, clean from top to bottom. Includes a Stromberg OF installation and adjustment book. It was a backup to my Zenith S4BF carburetor. Selling it because I have another Zenith carburetor. Stromberg OF carburetor & Manifold for sale $575.00 plus $21 shipping in US only. Thanks for looking!
PM me and/or respond to this ad if interested.
Art Taylor cell 206-999-5523

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art Taylor, WA on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 05:17 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art Taylor, WA on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 05:37 pm:

Sold Thanks MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration