1912 touring body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1912 touring body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 04:48 pm:

I have mostly complete touring body with firewall,removable front doors with hinges and latches. Metal is in great shape with original paint. Most of the original wood is there for patterns. $2500 or may trade for 09 front axle, steering column.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Redelman, Kouts, IN on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 04:54 pm:

Hello, I am interested in the 1912 body, I sent you a PM. Thanks, Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 05:12 pm:

Thanks for your interest, I forget to mention the original splash aprons are included.
Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CHRIS NELSEN on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 05:17 pm:

WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN A PARTIAL TRADE. I HAVE 89 DANISH ANTIQUE XMAS PLATES FROM 1905-2005, ONLY MISSING A FEW , OR I HAVE A 1926-27 CHASSIS W/STEERING COLUMN PAINTED BLACK. LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST, THANKS CHRIS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 10:26 pm:

Hi Chris, thank you for the offer, but I'm trying to thin out the herd a little right now because of limited space. Sounds like an amazing collection though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 02:11 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 08:07 pm:

Sold pending payment, thanks MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration