FS: Front Fender Irons and Headlight Forks

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Front Fender Irons and Headlight Forks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Monday, November 20, 2017 - 09:25 pm:

Here is a set of early front fender irons and headlight forks. These are in nice shape, with no rust pits. will sand blast and clean up great. Good threads as well. The forks have some wear where the set screw sets. The one iron is bent, but these can be bent back cold very easily.

Asking $145 plus whatever shipping is to your address. Can ship overseas.

Can take paypal, USPS money order, or credit card over the phone through my paypal merchant account.
PM me for details.

Cheer,
Benji

(Message edited by benji on November 20, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles F. Bass on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 08:28 am:

Hi Benji,

I believe that these are correct for my 1913 touring. If you agree, Iíll take them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 10:13 am:

Forgot to say I can split up the forks from the irons. 75 for forks and 70 for irons.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 04:52 pm:

Sold pending payment

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration