FOR SALE: ORIGINALREAR AXLER ROLLER BEARINGS.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: ORIGINALREAR AXLER ROLLER BEARINGS.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 08:03 am:

Roller Bearings:$19.00 Each, Just in yesterday. These may possible be NOS. They are nice and clean with tight cages. They don' appear to have ever had any grease on them. Also just in yesterday are three rear axles that will have 12 roller bearings. The two inside roller bearings are usually very good since they do not have the weight on them that the two outside roller bearings have. Please include $9.15 shipping. If buying more than one bearing I can double up bearings on one flat rate UPS box.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246
Will try to have some pictures of bearings sometime in the next couple of days. I have to catch up on my mailings plus unload a pick up and put in the proper place each item of an Estate buy out. Please be patient.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 09:19 am:

Dave I will take 4 of them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 09:21 am:

Dave, I tried to call.
I would like 4 bearings.
260-336-6 five five 5
Or PM me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 12:52 am:

Dallas our phone was out today. The phone company said they were repairing a brake in the Line some where. They must have got it fixed because the phone is working tonight. I am afraid that the NOS bearings are gone, but I just bought out another estate and there was three complete rear axles in the bunch. It will take me two more days to unload but I should be getting some very good inner bearings from the six inner bearings.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 11:00 am:

The roller bearings that I thought might be NOS are gone, However I will be pulling 6 more inside roller bearings out of three rear axles that I bought at Estate Sale Monday. I usually find them to be very good because they don't have weight on them that the outside bearings have. So there will be a lot of good bearings still for sale, stop by and take a look.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration