For Sale 1924 Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 1924 Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arthur Hollis on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 09:24 am:

1924 Model T Coupe, Great running car ready for touring. Has 1926 Engine and transmission, Engine runs strong, new bands in transmission, rebuilt hogs head including pedal shafts and cams. Has Texas T high flow oiler to front bearing, oil screen installed in trans cover, coils have all been rebuilt and tested, has water pump and new gas tank. Cartouche interior in perfect condition, both window regulators have been rebuilt and work perfectly as do the quarter slide windows. All glass has been replaced with safety glass. Stuart Warner Speedometer but not connected, Eight day clock that work perfectly, Magneto meter and Amp meter. Tires are in very good condition as are the wheels, all solid. The paint shows wear for it's age but is perfectly fine for touring.

Asking $9,000 OBO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CHRIS NELSEN on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 09:51 am:

WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED, WHATS YOUR ASKING PRICE, THANKS CHRIS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 09:53 am:

His profile (which you can see by clicking on his name) says he is in Lancaster, KY.

The text just to the left of his first picture says he is asking $9000.00. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 12:56 pm:

I have sent a private message to Arthur Hollis. If he is reading this, please email me. A friend is interested in this car.
Thanks.
<Marshall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 06:07 pm:

Username: Barnstormvalley
Full Name: Arthur Hollis
Last Logged In: November 21, 2017
Total Posts: 1
City: Lancaster
State/Province: Kentucky
Model T Type: 1924 Coupe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 07:20 pm:

Yes, thank you, Steve. That is the info I used to send a private message earlier today. Unfortunately, no phone number is in the classified ad or with the profile. Hopefully Mr. Hollis will see this thread and send me his phone number so that my friend can call him and discuss the car's purchase. Isn't that why he posted the ad?
Marshall

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration