NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR ENCLOSED TRANSPORT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR ENCLOSED TRANSPORT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 09:56 am:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all the forum members!

I was able to get home to spend the holiday with my family & hope everyone else gets to spend it with their families.

I will have a transport spot available on or about November 29th from Minnesota, Iowa or Wisconsin to anywhere in the East or Southeast

This trip will be with the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car enclosed trailer. This is an ACTUAL vehicle trailer with a dove-tail rear & a drive in rear door.

I have well over 3 million accident-free transport miles over the last 34+ years. Please see this link for more pictures & HUNDREDS of references/positive feedbacks posted by the ACTUAL customers who have used my service in the past.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 08:23 am:

Hello Everyone,

The enclosed transport spot from Minnesota, Iowa or Wisconsin is still available. I would like to get back to Ohio, but will take anything going farther to the Eastern states or to the Southeastern states. I may also take something South to Missouri. I always have vehicles waiting in many places.

I will be in Minnesota on November 29th.

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-haul ing-open-or-enclosed.614419/

YOUR QUALITY MODEL T TRANSPORTER SINCE 1983!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration