WTB motometer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB motometer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 10:26 am:

The Wild Cherry 2. endured a fatality on the the ride to murrietta ca. Hill climb, ride down there .The wood came off an hit the moto meter bent the radiator. I don't want a new looking one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 03:26 pm:

Fatality? Piece of wood, radiator, and needs a replacement motometer? More details needed.
Sorry I don't think I have anything you need. But?
Speaking of near fatalities, how is Erik B doing (after his close-call a few months back)?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 05:00 pm:

well Eriks head has a battle scar but one of his complaint s is his neck still hurts
as for the. wc2. on the ride to Murrieta .ca. the wood from the trailor came off and landed on the radiator. breaking the motor meter and bending the neck of the radiator

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Anziani on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 10:30 pm:

I have a chrome with the wreath design, with very little use $50.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 11:15 pm:

Battle scars can be annoying depending on location and size. I have carried several for a long time (mostly they don't show up unless I point out the ones on my hands). I hope that neck pain doesn't become a long term issue!
Sorry, no appropriate motometers available.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration