WTB Topedo fenders and running boards.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Topedo fenders and running boards.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert S on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 01:08 pm:

Hello, I'm looking for torpedo style fenders and running boards for late teens Model T.

Looking for something in near New England area.

Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 09:27 am:

Robert I have a pair of front and rear 1912 torpedo fenders Located in Connecticut, Dennis send me a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 09:56 am:

I have a pair of new 11 rears already painted blue and an extra set of running boards for an 11 not painted blue. All are rootlieb and extra to my needs as for some reason I bought extra.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Unidenscan on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 12:46 pm:

Sent both you two a pm. Thanks!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 11:28 am:

Something odd is going on here, when I click on Robert S and Unidenscan I get the same profile for Unidenscan. ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 12:22 pm:

Says he has emailed me but nothing. Oh well!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Unidenscan on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 05:35 pm:

Yes, I changed my user name as I entered it wrong when signing up.

Mark I sent you a pm, which I believe goes to your email (maybe junk folder). I'll send another right now.

I know it's working as Dennis and I have been chatting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 06:21 pm:

No, nothing yet. Try this one. meyre14t@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 06:56 pm:

Ok, but if you will notice with a few exceptions most of use use our real name. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration