Himco Transmission parts for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Himco Transmission parts for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 06:23 pm:

These are all of the parts for a Himco transmission. If you've got an incomplete one these would be a great help in the restoration. I still don't understand how the clutch pieces work with these but I know that I have all of the transmission guts here. These pieces are in pretty nice shape, very handy to have if you need parts.

$600 plus shipping

Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 08:57 pm:

I know somebody on here was looking for some of those parts a couple months back. But mostly he needed a case to replace the one damaged in shipping. I was thinking it wasn't you, was it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

It was, the case is smashed which leaves me with all these parts. I couldn't get a case, and the repair cost was too high. Hopefully they can go into someone else's project and get theirs on the road. I am open to reasonable offers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 11:19 pm:

That does hurt. I hope you got something significant from the shipper? Do you still have the case pieces? I think I am well past taking on such projects, but in my younger (and less broke) days I would have considered fixing it myself.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 12:37 am:

I have considered that. The case pieces can go with it when I get them back if anyone wants to take a crack at it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 12:38 am:

^ pun intended

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 03:36 pm:

$500 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 09:03 pm:

Dan, How about some pictures of that case. Was it alum?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 09:07 pm:

PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 10:21 pm:

Ed,

Best bet on shipping this is thru Fastenal.

Normally it is difficult to get them to ship store to store out of California - but if you know someone who has an account they might do it for a regular customer.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 05:12 pm:

Sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration