FS early motor mount

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS early motor mount
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 10:51 pm:

up for sale is an early motor mount with good u bolts it has been sandblasted the price is $40 buyer pays shipping if interested please email me at sibert102@gmail.com thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 10:12 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 10:30 pm:

make it $35

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 09:32 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 03:39 pm:

$30 is my bottom dollar otherwise it is going to the swap meet with me next weekend

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 03:45 pm:

p m sent, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 04:21 pm:

Spencer give me a call 815-633-7244 I will take it sent you a pm but was rejected, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 07:34 pm:

Sold to bob thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration