Wanted - Rocky Mountain or similar outside brakes

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted - Rocky Mountain or similar outside brakes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By craig bothwell on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 10:30 pm:

Wanted - Need a set of Rocky Mountain or similar outside brakes
for a 1924 Coupe (actually, I don't think body style matters, I just wanted to be thorough). Please contact:

Craig Bothwell
bothwell.craig@gmail.com

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 11:30 am:

Here ya go:

https://www.modeltford.com/item/RMB.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 11:35 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/809656.html?1511469212

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 08:45 pm:

I have a complete set of Rockies I just removed from a '23 Sedan so I could install disc brakes. They have the RM brake drum which lets you use your stock small-drum parking brake but also have the larger drum surface for the Rocky outside brakes. The set is complete except for the brake pedal, which you can get from the Model T parts vendors. Asking $375 + actual shipping cost. I haven't taken any pics yet but will in the next day or two. waterwalk999@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph A. Stearns on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 07:59 am:

Mike, if Craig does not want them I will will take them but he comes first. Thanks. Joe

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration