FS Boyco Running Board Can Holder

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Boyco Running Board Can Holder
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 05:51 am:

I have VERY nice original running board mount Boyco can holder/bracket. It has "Boyco Service Unit trade mark" embossed in the top piece that clamps down on the cans. It measures 13 1/4" W. x 12" D. It has what looks to be the original woven tan strap, buckle, crimped strap end, and riveted ends where it is attached to the frame. The rivets are slightly rusted, but the buckle and ends appear to be mostly black, raven finish or paint? Which ever, there is nothing on the strap that looks like the hardware has been painted after installation. All of the steel looks to have been painted a semi gloss black with a brush. There are only two VERY small chips in the paint that shows bare metal, no primer or evidence of having been blasted. Maybe original paint? I can text pictures if you are interested. $100.00 plus shipping. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 06:42 am:

Howdy David, I'll take it if it's still available. Jay In Northern California

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 04:08 pm:

It's yours Jay. I'll PM you with the details. Many thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 04:16 pm:

Many Thanks David! Jay

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 05:40 pm:

Jay, tried to send you an email at the address listed on your PM to me but it bounced back. Holder is on the way. Many thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, December 01, 2017 - 08:04 pm:

THANKS DAVID! I'll keep my eye out for it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 06:18 am:

Jay, have you updated your email address? I have been having a lot of problems with messages sent through the forum for some reason. Seems like I can get them, but they don't seem to be going out. The emails seem to work much better, as long as they are current.:-) Had some problems with those too. :-( This goes out to everyone, please make sure your email addresses are correct. Thanks guys, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, December 09, 2017 - 05:50 am:

Jay, haven't heard if you received it yet or not. Hope all is well out there. Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration