WTB era grease stuff

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB era grease stuff
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Mills_Cherry Hill NJ on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 10:09 am:

On my Hack, I have a set of accessory front hub caps with Alemite pin type grease fittings.

I had one off the other day and it was near dry, so I repacked it as you would a standard hub-cap and put it back on.

Just for kicks and era experience I'd like to get a decent size screw type grease gun, or a really old external lever pump type grease gun...preferably with a female Alemite pin type connector (but I realize I can also get the right coupler at Renovation Supply if all anyone has is one with a female Zerk)

I am NOT interested in a hydraulic plunger type which is all that is on e-bay right now as they are not for grease, but rather heavy oils or suction service.

What have you?

Email me thru here, or at grmillsATverizon.net. (you know the drill)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 08:38 pm:

George, there is a real nice one on e-bay at this time. Its missing the female adapter, but they are common. I may have some adapters. If you get this one or need an adapter, let me know and I look thru the coffee can ...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1944-VINTAGE-NOS-ALEMITE-STEWART-WARNER-C-1060-PIN-TYPE -COMPRESSOR-GREASE-GUN/372123182256?hash=item56a44524b0:g:0KgAAOSw2GlZwTzT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 08:52 pm:

Sent you an email with what I've got.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Mills_Cherry Hill NJ on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 08:11 am:

Thanks all...

Scott, I replied to your PM...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration