26-7 gas tank

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 26-7 gas tank
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 03:36 pm:

up for sale is a 26-7 cowl gas tank that has been vatted the price is $200 local pickup only if interested please email me at svibert102@gmail.com thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Batta - Dayton, Ohio on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 06:13 pm:

Am I correct that there are two versions of the 26/27 gas tank? I know it is a slight variation but does it matter?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 07:35 pm:

yes you are right but no it does not really matter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 08:25 pm:

Scott, the early 26 tanks have no indent for the mixing rod, and the small end of tank does not have the "X" reinforcement rolled into the tank. But any 26-27 cowl tank will fit any 26-27 body style that use the cowl tank.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 10:41 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 05:55 pm:

Make it $175

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 09:12 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 12:50 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 09:45 pm:

last call at $140 other wise I am going to clean the out side, paint it, coat the inside with por 15 sealer and get it bolt in ready once its redone the price goes up alot

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration