What a deal

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: What a deal
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 03:44 pm:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1928-29-Model-T-Steering-Wheel-Spokes-14-1-2-diameter-3 -4-keyhole-shaft-OEM/302543106836?hash=item4670f97314:g:x4cAAOSwpkFY5c-n&vxp=mtr
notice the sellers user name, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 04:19 pm:

But it is rare. It's from a 28/29 Model T and Ford did not make a lot of those !

It's in company with the $799 headlight bucket (battered) and a $199 timing gear (used) already on the same auction site. They say "God loves a dreamer ?"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Piper on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 08:32 pm:

dang this is right near me !!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 09:13 pm:

Darn if they had two i pay double haaahaaahaaa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Hand on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 10:32 pm:

Cheap at twice the price!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Carrico on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 08:29 pm:

Yeah but why go for some steering wheel spokes when a measly $1000 will get you four of these!

https://albany.craigslist.org/pts/d/model-or-modal-rims/6359572934.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 08:38 am:

I always knew there was Model T's still being made in '28-'29! Henry was doing this behind Edsel's back while Edsel was building Model A's!! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration