FS Timer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Timer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 06:30 am:

Original type roller timer. I can't find any name on it, maybe a Tiger? Appears to be in excellent shape. Has a very light coating of rust and dirt (patina?:-) ) inside and out. The inner insulator surface is very nice, appears to have had very little use with no cracks or ridges. The inner contacts are very smooth as is the insulator surface. The oiler has a good spring and the outer contacts have brass thumb nuts that have a groove for spark plug terminals (dual use :-) ). The roller assembly is a bronze casting with "Milwaukee" stamped on the roller retainer. The roller itself shows a bit of wear on the surface but probably is very serviceable. There is very little wear between the roller and pin. No doubt, the roller wasn't used on this timer. This timer will no doubt run for many, many miles with normal maintenance. $30.00 plus shipping. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 06:32 am:

I can text pictures if needed. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 07:50 pm:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 05:37 am:

$25.00 plus shipping. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 03:52 am:

Bump. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, December 09, 2017 - 05:46 am:

$20.00 plus shipping. I'd use it myself, but I have more timers than I will ever need. :-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Edward C Cholota on Saturday, December 09, 2017 - 08:32 am:

sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, December 10, 2017 - 12:40 am:

Timer is spoken for. Wish I had a couple more! :-) Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration