Wtb drive plate

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wtb drive plate
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph Fitz-Gerald on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 11:20 am:

I am looking for a drive plate part number 3321 for a 1915 model t ford
Thanks
Fitz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 11:50 am:

What condition is your 4th main in? If you are going to install newly babbitted one, are you flexable in the size of tail shaft? I have a number of them but would not be specific to 1915 as they are more of less the same up to 1925. Gene French can do the 4th main to a specific size, he has ads here in the classifieds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph Fitz-Gerald on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 08:49 am:

Mark I won,t know until I pull the motor. I hope to pull the motor in the next couple of weeks.
Fitz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 12:53 pm:

Ralph I have one send me an email svibert102@gmail.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration