Stromberg OF with Hot Spot

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Stromberg OF with Hot Spot
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 12:34 pm:

Rebuilt and tested Stromberg OF carb with intake and Hot Spot chamber. Rebuilt and tested with a polished original steel needle, rebushed throttle shaft,and new fiber and lead gaskets where required. Also has a sight plug to help in adjusting and checking the fuel level. I run each carb on my '25 and adjust as necessary so both adjustments should be very close to optimum within one notch either way for your car. This is the final version of the "OF" with the low fuel inlet. Asking $550.00 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 05:05 pm:

Better pictures (I hope)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 08:48 am:

Sold to Terry .Thanks MTFCA, Bruce

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration