FS 1924 Chassis with extras.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1924 Chassis with extras.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Sunday, November 26, 2017 - 09:51 pm:

I have a complete 1924 rolling chassis with many extra parts for completing a car. Too many extras to list here. Pictures can be sent to your email address. Please contact me if interested. Asking $800 obo and can be delivered to Chickasha in March. Jim 970-373-8864 No scams please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 09:05 pm:

Still for sale, a great start for your project.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 09:27 pm:

Please send piks. Interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 09:27 pm:

Tenntomtowing@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CHRIS NELSEN on Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 11:55 pm:

JIM, I LIKE YOUR PROJECT. CANT FIND AWAY TO PICK IT UP . THANKS CHRIS

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration